This is where your employer ends your employment unfairly for instance where your employer cannot show that there is fair reason for the dismissal, or where the employer cannot show that there are issues with your performance, or where the procedure used to dismiss you was not fair. This could be on the grounds of conduct or capability or unfair selection for redundancy, or relating to pregnancy or maternity.
This is when an employee is forced to leave their job against their will because of their employer’s conduct which effectively repudiates the employment contract.
How does Victito help you with this?
- provide you with a helpline which offers you advice on any concerns, problems, issues, or complaint before its escalates
- write letter to your employer requesting information on reasons for dismissal, monitoring the response within the expected timeframe
- accompany you to any meeting or meetings to discuss or help resolve the issue/s
- review the findings of investigation carried out by the employer; We will support you in pulling together evidence in response to the employer’s findings
- help you raise a grievance
- support you to make a claim to an Employment Tribunal, subject to qualifying service