Employers can use disciplinary procedures to let an employee know their performance or conduct is not as expected, with the aim of encouraging improvement.
There are certain minimum steps by law which an employer must include in a disciplinary process.
How would Victito help you with this?
- assist in responding to any letters you receive from your employer setting out their reason or reasons why they are considering disciplinary action
- accompany you to any meeting or meetings to discuss the issue/s
- review the findings of investigation carried out by the employer; and support you in pulling together evidence in response to the employer’s findings
- support you by providing appropriate mediation, conciliation, and arbitration in helping to resolve the workplace problem and build relationship after a formal workplace dispute has been resolved
- provide you with the psychological support needed to help you go through the challenge
- assist in negotiating a potential settlement in appropriate cases
- make the case for appealing the employer’s decision, if necessary