THE RIGHT PERSONALISED SUPPORT TO HELP YOU RESOLVE YOUR EMPLOYMENT CONCERN
Victito is a membership organisation offering a comprehensive personalised support service to help you resolve your employment concerns. We draw on a range of subject matter experts as your issue requires to offer you a desired outcome. We are constantly exploring new approaches to helping people resolve their employment concerns.
We bring enthusiasm and commitment to every issue we work on. Put simply, if you want help solving your employment problems choose Victito. Naturally, our approach will depend on the specific circumstances of each individual case but can involve the following interventions.
Membership automatically includes a Members Assistance Programme.
- focus only on the individual’s issue. We use our excellent employment and governance knowledge and experience to take a pragmatic, yet supportive perspective focussed on results-orientated solutions
- are happy to work independently or with individuals’ trade unions, where appropriate, to support you in achieving an acceptable outcome
- can provide support to you in the initial stages of your issue, and unlike most trade unions, you do not need to have been a member of Victito before we assist you
- are independent of your employer. We will maintain independence so the focus is on getting the best result for you
- will act with integrity and be honest to you, supporting you to handle situations with your employer whilst aiming to get the best outcome for you
- will seek the best result for you and where appropriate will advise for progression to mediation aimed at resolving disputes. However, where this is not successful we can advise on the appropriateness of further courses of action
- will support you to help you get back on track for your next role. We can do this by providing, for example, counselling, mentoring and coaching
- will listen to your story to understand your issues. Through further questioning and feeding back to you, we will ensure that your issues are understood to enable us to provide the best support you need to help you resolve your issues
- will use a prescribed toolkit of approaches to identify workplace concerns. This includes a timeline review to identify employment practice, when issues occurred and identify any contributory factors
- will identify how and why a workplace issue arises. Through our analysis, we can identify areas for change, and develop recommendations to the benefit our members
- where necessary, to support our investigative review of your issue, we may need to see various documents. These may include policies, contracts and letters written to you by your employer. We may ask you to obtain these directly and will assist you in any necessary subject access request under the Data Protection Act.
UNDER ONE ROOF
Victito is a ‘one-stop-shop’ employment concern support service providing everything a person experiencing problems at work need to successfully resolve the concerns
Involve appropriate expert